In the interest of making the greatest impact, Enviro Africa works with private companies and individuals, government bodies and multilateral institutions in African countries to provide a full turn key approach to emissions reductions.
PRIVATE COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS
Enviro Africa values collaboration with the private sector in a variety of ways either through:
- The establishment of emissions reductions projects
- Technical partnership and technology transfer
- Sponsorship of educational environmental events
- Training and workshops on climate change adaptation and mitigation options including the Clean Development Mechanism and other climate change related initiatives.
- We work with African country governments to assist in the development of a conducive environment for the establishment of CDM projects and large scale emission reductions trading.
- We instigate the development of emission reduction projects on a sector by sector basis.
- We work with the various ministries to ensure collaboration and cohesion.
Enviro Africa works with multilateral agencies to focus on the establishment of country specific targets e.g.:
- Development of feasibility studies for potential projects
- Sourcing finance for sustainable development and emission reductions projects
- Sensitizing the local community to project development